I just started with some olive oil in a big pan. I chopped up a bunch of tomatoes and mushrooms and onions. Then, I put two tilapia fillets in the skillet with all the veggies, sprinkled with pepper (you could totally experiment with lots of spices), and squeezed a whole lemon over everything and threw the lemons halves in the pan too. Then I covered it and let it cook on medium heat for 5-7 minutes, then flipped the tilapia and let it cook for another 5-7 minutes. Meanwhile, some brown rice was simmering in the rice cooker. When everything was done cooking, I piled some brown rice on a plate, covered in fresh spinach, sprinkled it with myzithra cheese, and topped it off with a tilapia fillet and the onions, tomatoes, and mushrooms. They flavor was really awesome, and it was very healthy too!!
No comments:
Post a Comment