One of my favorite gifts this Christmas, though I got many beautiful ones which could all qualify as a favorite, was from the dear old husbeard. Many of you probably know who Sharon Montrose is. If not, you should really check her out. She does the sweetest, simplest animal photography. G got me this beautiful owl print.

I can't wait to have a sweet little baby (in quite a few years still, mind you) and put a couple of the baby animal prints in the nursery. Like this adorable little lamb. So perfect!

love.
3 comments:
i love the owl! so pretty!
I was totally going to include a photo of my fairy tales too :)
I know of Sharon Montrose through A Cup of Jo!! :) Soooo beautiful! My sister actually got the little baby puppy for Christmas. i love love love her photographs...perfect for a little baby's room :)
Post a Comment