So the husbeard and I don't text each other that much these days. Mostly just quick "I'll be home late" type of messages. In fact, he had never texted at all until we started hanging out a few years ago and I taught him so that I would have a way to talk to my crush throughout the day :)
Anyway, today we had a fairly rare entire text conversation, and it's kept me laughing all day so I thought I'd share.
Me: "Sam Beam is married with 5 daughters and does his own album art! How perfect is THAT?!"
Husbeard: "Wow. Pretty impressive. And I stopped at the liquor store and got some wine for you. The guy said it should be pretty dry." (Like every recipe I've wanted to try recently calls for dry white wine... Strange?)
Me: "Thanks babe. You would do well with 5 daughters :)"
Me: "But only if you don't trim your beard."
Husbeard: "Thanks. My beard could handle 12 girls though :)"
Me: "Woah woah woah! Take it easy, mister :) Remember who would have to do the birthing here."
Husbeard: "Hmmm, so you're saying my beard is tougher than your womb, eh? No contest, huh?"
Me: "Hmm, you tricked me."
Hahaha, hopefully you find all of that as funny as I did. I understand if you don't... that happens to me a lot!
1 comment:
this is so delightful. :)
Post a Comment