Sorry I've been missing for about a week. I had two photo critiques, a quiz, and test during the past three days!
Have you heard of this little place called Vintage Farm Furniture? It's just a married couple in Idaho who find these really beautiful home things and sell them for really reasonable prices. I think they just barely made an Etsy shop for some of their smaller items, but the furniture is still only available to buy straight from them.
Since I'm going to be up in Idaho this summer shooting a wedding, I think I should stop by! Though a TV tray makes a surprisingly good nightstand, I'd love to switch to a REAL nightstand sometime. Especially a beautiful and cheap vintage piece.

^current "nightstand"
1 comment:
gorgeous!! wish i lived closer to Idaho! And i'm so jealous you'll be shooting a wedding this summer! :) you'd better blog it ;)
Post a Comment