Thursday, February 03, 2011

Something great happened.

I randomly got a gift card in the mail from an online store called Alloy. It said I had store credit from a return I'd made. The crazy thing is... I don't remember returning anything to them. The last return I remember making was over 7 months ago to their sister-store Delias. I bought a super cute, but really expensive bikini for the honeymoon, but since it didn't arrive until after my honeymoon I returned it because I just couldn't spend that much on a bikini without a special reason. So now I have an unexpected gift card to use, and of course I want to use it on a new dress! Only which one?





5 comments:

Mary said...

I have an idea .. do you have a special event coming up in the next couple months? Or would you like to get a dress for the weddings you will be going to this summer OR do you have a special date with Grant you want a special something for?

Holly Kathrine said...

i rreeeaally like the first and second ones. but for you, i think the first. it'd be lovely. :)

Morgan said...

No special events that I can think of. Possibly some more art shows in the next few months? I can never have enough summer dresses :) The only upcoming special dates coming up with Grant that I can think of are my 21st birthday in April and our first wedding anniversary in May.

Holly, I'm kind of leaning toward the second!

Jennifer said...

FIRST ONE!! but it's black and you (we) always buy black. I really like the second one as well, not so much the third..

Morgan said...

We like our neutrals :)