Come ye sinners, poor and needy
Weak and wounded, sick and sore
Jesus ready stands to save you
Full of pity, love, and power
I will arise and go to Jesus
He will embrace me in His arms
In the arms of my dear Savior
Oh, there are ten thousand charms
Come ye weary, heavy-laden
Lost and ruined by the fall
If you tarry until you're better
You will never come at all
Way too many times have I told myself, "God is so perfect, so holy. I just need to fix a couple things and then I'll seek Him. I can't go to Him like this. As soon as I do this/stop doing this, then I'll talk to Him." What I've realized is I can't even do any of those things without Him. And He loves me no matter what.
3 comments:
I love, love, love this song. I'd never heard it before. I hardly know any hymns. It hit me hard, too. That line.
Yeah. I was overwhelmed.
Ice cream it is ma'am.
Post a Comment