For Grant,
"Now I can't live without you, and I don't want to. I've done that all my life up till now."
If only everyone in the world could love and be loved like this. It's a greater love than I knew was humanly possible. When nothing else on earth seems real, he is. He's everything to me, my sweetheart, my darling, my best friend, my hero, my peace, my comfort, my protector. He's seen me at my very worst and still loves every bit of me. I've never met a more beautiful, amazing person, and somehow he sees that in me too. I constantly learn with him and grow with him, and I want to spend every moment for the rest of my life with him. Thank you for everything, I love you with everything I am.
2 comments:
Okay.
That made me cry. What an honest love letter.
Aww... :)
Love,
Berto
Post a Comment