Hey everyone, so Grant's brother is having some pretty serious financial problems and we're trying to help him out by selling some of the millions of movies that he owns to pay off some of the debt. He didn't exactly approve this, but it's the last thing we can do to try to help him out. Right now we're selling the horror and kids movies, the kids ones because he doesn't exactly have a need for them right now, and the horror ones because those are the ones he likes and the threat of selling them is Grant's last option in trying to make him get a job. We may or may not be selling the other ones eventually... depending on whether he finally gets a job or not. So if anyone is interested in buying some horror movies or kids movies to watch, give away, or just to help out, please let me know. Most of the movies are in practically new condition, but if you're interested in one let me know and I'll check it before we talk prices. I'd like to not sell any below five dollars since he really needs the money. Thanks!!
Kids Movies
Bah, Humduck! A Looney Tunes Christmas
Bartok The Magnificent
Charlotte's Web (real animals)
Charlotte's Web (cartoon)
Charlotte's Web 2 Wilbur's Great Adventure (cartoon)
The Country Bears
Curious George
Dunston Checks In
The Fairly Oddparents Abra-Catastrophe
Finding Nemo
Firehouse Dog
The Fox and the Hound 2
Happily Never After
Happy Feet
Herbie Fully Loaded
Jimmy Neutron Boy Genius
Journey to Never Land with Peter Pan, Tinker Bell and Her Friends (this isn't the actual Peter Pan movie, just some extra stuff)
Kangaroo Jack G'Day U.S.A!
Leroy & Stitch
The Lion King (2 disc special edition)
The Little Polar Bear
Madeline
Mickey's Great Clubhouse Hunt
Mickey's Twice Upon a Christmas
The Muppets Take Manhattan
The Adventures of Pinnocchio (real actors)
Pooh's Heffalump Movie
The Rugrats Movie
Rugrats in Paris
Shrek
Shrek 2
Sinbad
Surfs Up
The Tigger Movie
Tigger & Pooh Super Sleuth Christmas Movie
The Trumpet of the Swan
Veggie Tales Gideon Tuba Warrior
Wallace & Gromit The Curse of the Were-Rabbit
Horror
30 Days of Night
Alien Vs. Predator
Alien Vs. Predator Requiem
Alone in the Dark
American Psycho
Bones
Boogeyman
Cabin Fever
Carrie
The Cell
Child's Play
Child's Play 3
Dawn of the Dead
Desperation
Dead Man's Hand Casino of the Damned
The Exorcis
Fear
Final Destination 3
Ghost Ship
The Grudge
Halloween Resurrection
The Hannibal Lecter Collection Boxed Set (Manhunter, Hannibal, The Silence of the Lambs)
Hard Candy
Hellraiser: Inferno
Hellraiser: Hellseeker
The Hills Have Eyes 2
The Hitcher
House of 1000 Corpses
The House of Usher
House on Haunted Hill
It Waits
Jason Goes to Hell
The Night Flier
The Ninth Gate
Psycho
Pumpkinhead
Queen of the Damned
Red Dragon
Resident Evil: Apocalypse
Resident Evil: Extinction
Rest Stop Dead Ahead
Riding the Bullet
See No Evil
Shelter Island
The Shining (the old one)
Snakes on a Plane
Stephen King DVD Collector's Boxed Set (The Dark Half, Carrie, Misery, Needful Things)
Sublime
Random
I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry
Legally Blonde 2
South Park the Movie
Talladega Nights
6 comments:
Does he have the origional Alien, origional Predator, Shaun of the Dead or Hot Fuzz? Or Flushed Away?
The movies I posted are the ones that he has that we are selling right now. I don't remember seeing a movie called Shaun of the Dead or Hot Fuzz. He has the Alien vs. Predator movies that I posted, and my mom already bought Flushed Away.
Ok dang it on Flushed away, I love that one. But I saw the Alien vs. Predator ones on the list and thought maybe he had the classics in reserve. I am looking for the just Alien (or Aliens) or I am looking for just Predator (or Predator 2). The combos are ok but I enjoy the classic solos.
Ohhh yeah! Any Corpse Bride, Nightmare Before Christmas, or Beetlejuice?
Has Psycho been claimed yet? Or tallatega nights?
Neither of those have, nope.
Post a Comment