Thursday, October 30, 2008

The Perks of Having a Roommate

You catch their illnesses... That's right, I've been in bed all day too :( My stomach started hurting last night while we were watching Heroes, but I just ignored it and went to sleep. A little after three in the morning I wake up feeling oh sooooo sick. I didn't think I'd have to throw up... but I did... So I jumped way farther down than I would usually jump (especially in the dark) to make it off my bunk bed, ran to the bathroom and totally made it. It was awful though. Then I went back to bed, texted my mom and G, and took about an hour to fall back asleep because my stomach still really hurt. Thanks to Jeb's experience, I didn't eat anything. Regardless, at about seven, I jumped again for round two. Except there was hardly anything in my stomach, so I just had those awful, awful dry heaves until it pulled something up from the depths. Went back to bed. Jeb woke up and I told her. I'm surprised she didn't wake up with the big bangs from me landing on the floor, lol. After Jeb went to class, I had time to climb down for round three (seriously... again?) See round two for details.

And now I've just been laying in bed all day and totally missed both of my classes and a meeting with someone, which were all pretty important. Especially my art class... It was our last day to work on our 20-something pound steel sculpture, and I'm nowhere close to done.

Another perk, they take care of you :) Jeb went to the store to get me a compass to draw circles with so that I can hopefully go in and work on my sculpture for a few hours tomorrow. Thanks Jeb :)

P.S. My legs ache so much from just laying in bed. They want to move :(

2 comments:

Victor said...

I'm sorry Morgan... Please get well soon..
-Victor
p.s. i definately want to see that sculpture (spell? lol) but, i'll wait until you can hold some food down :(

Roberto Lerma said...

I'm really glad I've never ever gotten sick enough to throw up (which seems to be common among people who get severely sick).
I guess I'm just not one to vomit?
I do hate it.
I haven't for like 6 years though.

Anyway, at least you have someone that would take care of you when you're sick, rather than some bitter roommate who hates you.

haha.

That's all, I miss you Morgan!

Love,
Berto