A whole week off of school. My plan is to make it so full and magical and wonderful that it feels like months away from school. I'm so happy!! Jeb and I have already kicked it off beautifully by going to buy candy from the London Market and eating a delightful lunch at a cute English tea parlor.
So yes, if anyone wants to do anything, I'll be in Heber for the most part. Tish! We're getting together for pictures. I love you all!!
3 comments:
k morg. fo shiz on the picture deal. not doing ANYthing over UEA so just text me and i'll be there :)
Hey Morgan sweetheart! I'm so glad you have a blog. I looove reading it. I miss you a lot, so reading your blog helps me feel connected to you :). I hope your fall break was (or is going) fantastic! It's nice to know you are reading mine too, I hope it's keeping you connected with me too!
Post a Comment