Monday, October 20, 2008

blog number 50

So fall break, as a whole, was amazing. I almost forgot that I actually go to school... And as much as I like school, I really didn't want to come back. Everything else just seems so much more beautiful and important. Anyway, here's the breakdown.

Friday: As you know, I went to the London Market with Jennifer and bought candy, and then went to tea and ate delicious quiche. Later that evening, I went to help lead Club Created, which is like Young Life for special needs kids. It was amazing! The kids were all really sweet, and I learned so much. I think I'll be becoming a leader permanently.

Saturday: Lazy all morning, which is nice sometimes :) Wedding dress shopping with Hannah in Provo, and then regular shopping with Jennifer at Forever 21. I love sales! I also got a mall pretzel, mmm.

Sunday: Church! And then Subway. And then more laziness and working on Hannah and Scott's pictures.

Monday: Finished essays for school. Took David to play in the park and took some fun pictures. Then we went to pick up pizza and coffee (I feel bad that I started him on it so young). Watched a movie?




Tuesday: Doctor's appointment in Provo. Went shopping with G for school clothes.

Wednesday: Went to Park City for sushi and coffee. It was my first time actually eating the raw stuff... and it was pretty good! I got something called a funky roll that was absolutely delicious. Then Tommy, Sarah, G, and I went to Sarah's house and projected The Fall onto a sheet on her wall. It's such a great movie anyway, but that made it even better.

Thursday: Went to Salt Lake to see the wedding dress Hannah ended up picking. Lunch at Cafe Rio and then to a hearing for a parking ticket... Visited the library, one of my favorite places! G wanted to study, and he knew how to keep me distracted, lol. Went to the park and saw a lady sleeping in her hammock and rolled down a big hill :) And then... the Fleet Foxes concert!! It was so great. G and I thought that they kidnapped the guy that opened for them off the road... Then a late, late breakfast at the Village Inn.




Friday: Watched episodes of House. Went to take Tish's senior pictures, which was so much fun :) It was the most amazing thing, watching that tiny girl trek through the woods in high heels, haha. And then a sleepover in Timberlakes. We made veggie stew with dumplings, played with a baby, and watched a movie.



Saturday: Lazy all morning again. Took G's dogs out to the lake and then back around the trees where everyone carved their names at Patti's memorial. It was so beautiful to find everyone's names and see how the trees have started to heal. Then a long bike ride down gravelly country roads :) the cows were a little scared of us. Then music practice for church.

Sunday: Church, Subway, cleaning. Saw Mike and Brady. Packed up and came back to school.

Wow, I miss it so much. If I could change anything, it would have been to see more of my dear friends while I was home. I love you all!

1 comment:

Nat said...

awe morgan.
what an amazing fall break for you.
the pictures are insightful and beautiful!
you artist, you!
we didnt get to play sadly... but maybe someday?
i hope this finds you well...
thanks for talking to me for a sec last night..
miss and love you
natalia