Saturday, September 13, 2008

Friends.

I'm sorry I haven't been blogging, dear friends. I was doing quite well for a while. I keep forming all of these blogs in my head... all about Idaho, all about Oregon, all about college, all about... my soul, but they've just stayed in my head. Right now, until I decide how to say everything, or decide what to say and what not to say, I just need to say that I love and miss you all incredibly much. Every one of my friends that I don't see every single day (I guess that means everyone but Jennifer, but I miss her too, being home for the weekend). Thanks so much for your contributions towards that which is Morgan. Also... if anyone has any suggestions of objects that metaphorically represent me, I could definitely use those ideas by tomorrow.

All My Love.

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Thanks...I miss you too :) And I'm happy for everything you contribute to that which is Jennifer.

Anonymous said...

Haha and wow... i thought i was being a slacker on the blogs. haha. i love you

Nat said...

awe. morgan. i am glad to contribute to your amazingness? thank you for contributing immensly to that which makes up natalie... however sad she may be... yay.
loves.
see you soon.