Thursday, September 25, 2008

separation

The strangest thing happened to me today. I've always been extremely attached to my childhood. It's held such mystical beauty and simplicity and innocence for me, that I often feel like being there again. Today though... my professor said that he had to leave early because he had a sick child. And in the exact same second, half of me longed for childhood again, where my mom could take care of me, a sick little girl, and my other half longed for a sick child to care for, both events that are many years away in opposite directions. And neither of them felt right.

So where am I now?

3 comments:

tyler said...

oh man, its like you read my mind

Roberto Lerma said...

Not to be a pain, but it's separation :)

And I've known The Arcade Fire for a long time, silly :) I've just been listening to them a lot lately, that is all.

And I know that most of our friends don't listen to them, so I thought I'd recommend it.

Love,
Berto

Hannah said...

Where are you now? The same place as me. haha.