I've been a little obsessed with old maps recently. For my last project in one of my art classes, we had to build a 3D object in the computer and put it into a photograph. I made an old-fashioned globe and stuck it on a table in a sweet little cafe. I've been trying to figure out how to bring my love for maps into my home without going too overboard. Map lampshade? Map print on the wall? Map pillows? A globe?
Hah, that decision is still to be resolved, but just look at these "world stockings!" I kind of want a pair badly.
*
3 comments:
We love maps too! Old maps particularly.
you and i both, leggy ladies, need to don atlas legs. agreed?
Morgan, after reading this I saw something and thought of you. I will find the link and post it to your facebook. :)
Post a Comment