Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Garden.

Oh how I would love a garden. Full of sweet smells and good tastes and perfect to sit in and read in and take in during the twilight hours of summer. Unfortunately, not having a yard makes that really tough. I found this lovely post, though, that brings that vision at least a little closer for someone living in a second story condo!



*

A sweet little vertical garden in a wooden pallet. It's so pretty, and would help turn a balcony into a tiny garden space, with a couple of chairs, lights, tea, and the cookies from the previous post. I'll have to start looking for a pallet and make this a weekend project soon.

For now, I guess I've got this sweet potato that randomly sprouted after sitting in my fruit bowl on my table for the past 5 months :)

4 comments:

Mary said...

so funny. Love the sweet potato .. use what you have.

Us: said...

That upright garden is SO beautiful!! but I like your sweet potato :)

lizzie said...

I don't garden either...and wish I could but don't really want to learn, life is rough, eh? kidding. beautiful photos!

Anonymous said...

辣妹视讯聊天 , 辣妹视讯聊天 , 辣妹视讯聊天 , 辣妹视讯聊天 , 辣妹视讯聊天 , 辣妹视讯聊天 , 辣妹视讯聊天 , 辣妹视讯聊天 , 辣妹视讯聊天 , 辣妹视讯聊天