And the movie everyone should be watching is The Fall. It's beautiful.
O wow. Are those Photos from the movie? It looks very foreign and abstract. I love that kind of stuff!
Yeah, that's the movie.
haha, it looks very interesting indeed. Maybe we'll have to watch it sometime Norgan?And thanks for your comment. I tried to make my rant as logical and organized as possible. It's just something that I need to say and I'm glad you appreciate it :)Love,Berto
MORGAN I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS MOVIE!!!
morgani am so sad i missed the movie.can we watch it when i come down next week?
Post a Comment
5 comments:
O wow. Are those Photos from the movie? It looks very foreign and abstract. I love that kind of stuff!
Yeah, that's the movie.
haha, it looks very interesting indeed. Maybe we'll have to watch it sometime Norgan?
And thanks for your comment. I tried to make my rant as logical and organized as possible. It's just something that I need to say and I'm glad you appreciate it :)
Love,
Berto
MORGAN I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS MOVIE!!!
morgan
i am so sad i missed the movie.
can we watch it when i come down next week?
Post a Comment