So here's one of my two final art projects for 3D. (The 3D part is the stuff I had to make to go on my body). Enjoy :)
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
it almost reminds me of the ring. the creepy way you are moving in it and the old looking thing you added to it. Yep. But i love it, quite a bit. It could have many many stories that could explain it.
3 comments:
it almost reminds me of the ring. the creepy way you are moving in it and the old looking thing you added to it. Yep. But i love it, quite a bit. It could have many many stories that could explain it.
Morgan this video is so neat! I love it!
I'm not too familiar with art of this sort.... Did you create the tools yourself? Invent them yourself? What does the final piece look like?
Post a Comment