Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Chuck....Charles?

So I talked to Chuck today... Only one person who reads this blog knows who this is I'm pretty sure. Anyway, Chuck's name is Charles. I'd share his last name, but some curious people might google him to find his profession, and that is not what I want. What I want is for Charles to stay a secret.

He was taller than I expected. But I suppose that's because I thought his real name was Chuck instead of Charles. He serves flavored water and has a red and purple feather boa hanging on the back of his door. I wanted to ask what this was for, but I didn't. I like Charles, he is very nice. He also understands things, because he knows. Plus, he thinks about things that I've never thought about, or things I have but from a different perspective; he's a smart one, that Charles. We talked a lot, and it was easy, even though it's the first time we've ever met. I think I'll go back, though I'm not sure when. Hopefully soon.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

i'm glad for chuck, or should I say you?