Sunday, April 27, 2008

I was just waiting for you.

So prom was a good time. I didn't ask about taking a 21 year old, and no one seemed to really notice, so I guess it didn't matter. I was really proud of him. It was way outside his comfort zone, but he did a magnificent job and we had a wonderful, wonderful time. 3-legged mini golf, go-karts, arcade games, photo booth, rodizio grill, dressing up, and dancing dancing dancing. It was all great, regardless of the massive amounts of meat at rodizio grill. My favorite parts of the night were probably just being able to wear my dress (made out of a tablecloth) and being able to dance with him.

Postcards from Hell played at battle of the bands today, and as official photographer, I got a free ticket. I was super tired today, but I went down anyway just to take pictures, since I'm such a loyal friend, lol. I kind of wish I'd seen a few more of the earlier bands, but it's probably good I didn't since in the short time I was there I got my year's worth of second hand drug intake and ear drum killing noise. It was fun to watch my friends though, they were having the time of their lives on stage.

Something I've learned: The garage door will go up at the same time whether you hurt your finger pushing the button really hard or you just push it softly. Really. Think about it.

Happy Sunday!


1 comment:

Nat said...

awe. morgan brown.
adorable.
i am so overjoyed that you had a great time at prom and as did your lover.
you both looked fantastic. and i am glad we got to do some great eclipsing of the heart. :D
always,
natalie