to brag about my (big) little brother. I got to watch he and his team play in the Basketball State Championship this weekend. After winning the state title, Michael was announced as the player of the game. Later that night, we found out that he was also the MVP of the entire tournament, as well as the number 2 scorer in the state with an average of over 16 points a game. What makes me even prouder than all the athletic acheivements that he has worked so hard for is what he said in his interview... "I just want to say that God gave me my talent. He doesn't care who wins, but He does bless those who work hard. I want to give all the glory to God; that's who I play for." Way to go Michael!! Love you so much!

If you want to read more about the tournament, you can go to the Deseret News website under high school sports.
1 comment:
so proud of that kid.
that interview sounds wonderful.
he is a champ.
on so many levels.
Post a Comment