Monday, February 15, 2010

Photoblog.

Hello. I've been thinking all the time about blogging recently. There are lots of things I want to talk about and share with you. For today though, let's look at a mini photo collection of the past few days.

I have been teaching myself some hemp knots. Pretty simple, but it's a lot of fun. I've been spending a ton of time on photography, but even little things like this can help satisfy my longing to create <3



This is what happens when you and your roommates are too lazy to take down the Christmas tree. Or at least when my roommates and I are too lazy to take down the Christmas tree. Happy Valentine's Day!



In other news, G and I went on a walking adventure Thursday afternoon. We left without a goal and then decided we'd try to find a way to the gardens up on the mountainside. Turns out it was really easy to get there, even though we ended up taking several wrong ways and long loops around. The cool thing though, is that I found the Lorax's beard in plant form.





Also, my pets were being super cute this weekend. Pictures of them are basically my favorite. This is my dog chewing a toy and jumping outside the dirty door. Also my kitty sleeping and eating our fake Christmas tree.









And finally, last night I gave G a haircut. His hair is probably the longest it's been in at least a couple years. The first is the most recent picture I have of his hair a little longer. Imagine another inch or two. The next was taken half an hour ago.





So... middle-aged women have been telling me recently how handsome they think G is. One even said that in the photo of him carrying me out of the water, he is very Edwardian. As in the vampire from twilight. I'm not really sure what else to say about that.

Want to know what I'm looking forward to most in the next little while? Wedding excluded. Jennifer and I are going on an adventure. A grand adventure. A life changing like adventure. I'm expecting nothing less than a beautiful, wonderful, amazing life experience. Love that girl so.

Also, I've always dreamt of the day when I could attend a Postsecrets event, and that is coming up in not too long.

love always. Morgan.

7 comments:

Leticia Chase said...

oh morgan. i just love you. you are the best.

Jennifer said...

I'm so so excited :) It will most certainly be life changing...

Anonymous said...

:) i definitely love blogs with lots of pictures. especially your pictures because they are amazing. i sure do love you morgan... and miss you quite a bit. me and tyler have been talking about coming down to sl,ut to come visit you utes and all your wonder. :)

Jennifer said...

also...the lorax beard! i love it

Anonymous said...

love ALL of these!!! but especially...the hemp knots and dog jumping...:)

Nat said...

dear exquisite girl...
you make me so happy.
and you are an artist.
of whom i admire.
and you were my valentines date.
loved it.
love you.
-natalie

Roberto Lerma said...

haha. I love that dog. Also, I'm gonna start blogging again. ha.

Love,
Berto