Tuesday, January 26, 2010

One good decision leads to another.

When I rushed into the cafeteria a little while ago, I only had a few minutes to eat before I had to run to catch a shuttle to class. I only hesitated by the cheese filled, white pasta for a second, thinking how easy it would be to just scoop some on my plate, eat it, and go, before I turned my back on it and whipped up a delicious raw salad instead. Topped off with a little bowl of bran with blueberries. Feeling quite proud of myself, I caught the shuttle to class. When I got there, I went to the bathroom... one in which their are no air dryers. But, still thinking of my super healthy meal just a few minutes before I thought, "why not make the earth a little healthier too?" leaving the bathroom with my hands dripping wet and leaving the earth with two less paper towels used. Let's all make some good choices today ;)

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

nice....the paper towels. always a dilemma :)

Anonymous said...

I made a good choice too!
I grabbed an apple and a bottle of water before heading to work because I usually want to go eat fast food after. That decision was quite nice for the cow who wanted to live today and for my wallet. :) haha