Thursday, November 12, 2009

How it came to be that Morgan started thinking working out is a treat. Silly girl.

Can I just tell you what a brilliant idea it was for me to bring Muscle Milk down to school with me? You see... I don't like working out. Well, actually it is complicated. I really love the idea of working out and the feeling of happiness and accomplishment once I am done, but those few moments of "Ugh... when can I be done?!" usually override all the good things in my memory, so it is really hard to make myself to go. I really need to now though because I bought my wedding dress(es) (but that's another story), and I really, really want a toned back. Hence, the Muscle Milk. You see... I really like that stuff. It is incredibly chocolatey and delicious, and therefore, quite a treat. My desire for that decadent chocolate drink is now overriding my anti-desire to work out, and is actually now lumping the ideas of working out and a treat together in my head so that I'm starting to think they are the same thing. And of course I'm not going to just sip 20 grams of protein and NOT work out. So, there you have it. Whoever came up with that stuff is brilliant.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds wonderfully chocolately, delicious, and muscley. I wanna hear of this multiple dresses thing now...