

All you need is some paint, glue, ribbon or string, and a toilet paper roll or two. I admit, I was overly proud of myself for such a cheap, silly decoration :) But it was really fun and a garland of these could cheer up a plain room a little I think!




We made a whole party out of the decorating business. Sparkling cider, mint hot chocolate, soy nog, tinsel headbands, games, stickers, Christmas music, and plain glass ball ornaments that we squeezed different colors of paint into and swirled around to make more crazy ornaments.
I'm getting anxious for these next two weeks to be over. I adore the holidays. And Grant and I will be doing lots of wedding planning/condo decorating. I can't wait, I can't wait, I can't wait! Makes it hard to concentrate, but I must. Massive photo critique, massive research paper, and three massive finals all within three days next week. Ahh!
Love.
No comments:
Post a Comment