Thursday, May 21, 2009

Freedom!!

So now that school is out, I will have time to do more of something I've been really missing... blog! Seriously, I always think about it, but I have had to blog for a class all semester, and just had so much to do. I have missed you all and my blog terribly though and I'm excited to be back :)

Right now... I am reading Fahrenheit 451 and it is incredible! I painted a wall in my house a deep red and it's beautiful! My hair is growing! It is finally warm enough that I can wear shorts and dresses! I am going on a date with my beloved Grant tonight! (We've been able to spend a lot of blissfully peaceful and study free time together since school has ended and it's so infinitely wonderful)

Oh, and India! India, India, India!! Grant and I are heading up to Oregon at the very beginning of July and heading to Calcutta from there on July 6. We'll be flying back on August 7. I have to get my vaccines next week and I'm incredibly terrified.

More to come soon, I promise! This was more an excited to be back blog than anything else. Love you all!!

1 comment:

Michaelface said...

India Sounds like it would be way awesome! I'm way excited for you