Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Engagement, Illness, and Shameless Advertising

Well! So much has happened since the last blog. The biggest thing being that I'm engaged!! Haha, but you all already knew that. And you all knew it was coming too, from what I hear. I'm always sure that everyone is oblivious to that kind of thing, but I'm always wrong, like when after a year of being together I started calling Grant my boyfriend and no one was surprised. I thought I'd done such a good job convincing everyone we were just friends. Anyway, I couldn't be any happier. Seriously, I won't make this mushy or anything (you can refer to old posts for some of that), but I truly cannot wait to marry Grant, my best friend and my soul mate, and spend every day for the rest of my life with him.



For almost a week now, I've been sick, and it has been so, so, so lame. Today is the first day I've actually felt like being up and doing things. I mean, I was out all day Friday at graduation and barbeques, and Saturday night at a birthday party, but it didn't feel good. It didn't feel good being lazy the rest of the time either. Basically being sick didn't feel good at all, but now all I have left is a slight cough! Woohoo!!

Third annual Praise in the Park is Friday June 19! Everyone should make sure they come to that :) Also, I think there is going to be a benefit concert this month to raise money for Grant and I to go to India. I'll let you all know when I have more details about that. Also I'm having a huge garage sale this month, also to raise money for India, so when I have more of those details you can send everyone you know to that as well.

Finally, if that's not enough advertising for you... Grant's sister (my soon to be sister-in-law), Tasha, and her boyfriend, Dee, opened a delicious vegetarian/vegan hot dog stand in downtown Salt Lake called City Dogs!! I hear the Dee Dog is quite a hit :) and that's not all, I had a super delicious vegetarian taco and Grant loved the vegan chili dog! Be sure to check it out, 300 S 200 E. www.myspace.com/saltcitydogs

1 comment:

Roberto Lerma said...

The overall thought for this blog is "Awww!" So yeah. haha.

Make sure to remind me when the garage sale is gonna be, I'll come buy some things :)

Love,
Berto