Sunday, March 25, 2007

Biking Adventures and Bottle Rockets.

So yesterday's plans were to go on a biking adventure with Jeb :) First though, we went to Fresh, a cafe in town to have lunch. While I was waiting for her and Joy, I was pretty scared that the place was going to get robbed and that I should make a break for it without looking too suspicious, because two men walked in, flipped the signs from open to closed, and one sat down to "keep watch" while the other walked right into the back to talk to the girls working. I could see him through window in the wall (haha jeb, the way i see it, we have 2 options. we can either repair the whole or make a window), and he kept looking at me, very odd. But then Jeb and Joy showed up and all was ok, because of course they weren't really robbers. Silly Norgan.

Our biking adventure started at my house. We rode our bikes to Spiva's, and Mike showed up soon after. We then watched while they blew up an egg with a bottle rocket for our entertainment. We got egg shells for souveniers. They also tried to steal our bikes, but that didn't last long. Then Jeb and I set out for Britta's, and were followed for a bit by Spiva and Mike, but they soon gave up the chase :). We could tell Britta wasn't home, so Jeb called her and very mysteriously asked her whereabouts. We found her with Lurpe and Lakie in Lurpe's garage, hooking up speakers in his car with weedwhacker wire. We got some as souveniers. Then we stood on the Valley Hills sign and waved to Enano at his house while he jumped up and down on his deck.

After this, Jeb and I stopped back at Spiva's house to take revenge for the previous bike stealing. We were let in by his mother to steal things from his room. We left him a note and Jeb took a bandana while I took a belt. When we walked out the door we saw Mike's van in the driveway. They were there! We ran to our bikes and were lifting them up as they ran around the side of the house. Jeb got away, and I would have too, were it not for the dreaded kickstand, haha. But being a good friend, as well as fammy, Jeb came back for me and we were "kidnapped" for about an hour. I probably made it worse by karate chopping Mike's doughnut out of his hand... he was quite upset. Finally Berto rescued us and took us home :) They were lucky he got there before Jeb's brother with his shotgun.

Anyway, then I went to a crazy Italian resteraunt in Salt Lake. I went with such a big group that they gave us this huge room with a huge round table. The whole idea of the place was to be family friendly, so each dish served two people at the very least; the whole group had to decide on a few dishes they wanted. This worked by putting the dishes on a big rotating circle in the middle and rotating it around to everyone. The weird part was that the whole place was dedicated to something Italian, and our room was for the Pope. Basically, there was a glass case in the middle of the rotating part of the table with a life-like torso of the Pope, so when it got rotated, he was always staring at someone. Very weird.

Two new blogs! Woohoo, look at me go!

Love, Morgan

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

and excuse me, miss "no one-liner comments!" i think it is also a rule that you can't leave a comment on someone else's blog that talks about your blog! ha.

ps-wow, i love bikes. bikes are great. except for the kidnapping aspect of it.

Roberto Lerma said...

haha, yay for Berto saving the day!

Love,
Berto

P.S. Italian food sounds good right now

Anonymous said...

you know... i live RIGHT by britta... no freaking joke.... jeb knows where i live... dang you guys... i like when people come say hi to me... ugh

randi {is pretty sad now}

Love,
Randalynn