Saturday, March 24, 2007

A beautiful night.

So last night was interesting. Jeb and I had decided earlier in the day to go to the black light stomp that night, so she came over a couple hours early and we ate those wonderful little quiche. Then we went up to my room to listen to music and ended up having one of those insanely deep and thoughtful conversations we always have in my room when waiting to go somewhere. I'm pretty sure that if anyone ever sat outside my door during one of these times, their eyes would be opened to a crazy, new, deep world of thoughts that they would have never considered before in their lives. There would be the harsh reality of some raw truth.

After that, we finally made our way to the stomp, which was really cool looking with all the glowing, even if it did smell like spray paint. I drew some amazing "bling bling" on Jeb's neck with a highlighter, it was pretty sweet :). The music they were playing was really hard to dance to and as Enano said, "we just weren't feeling it." But the night turned out to be pretty much amazing when Jeb and Enano, and Spiva and I started choreographing the best dance ever. There are spins and dips and pulls through legs and twists and so much more... Haha, time passed so quickly after that, it seemed like we just started dancing and then it was time to go.

So after the dance, we decided to go sit on the bleachers by the football field, on that platform where the band sets up. Jeb and I ran to it and sat there, but the guys had to be all sneaky and scale the bleachers from behind... "sneaky" being more of a hope than something actually existing. Of course as soon as they got up, we sent them back down to get a blanket from my car. When they were down there, they got "flashed" by some guy in his car, over and over. He then drove off very fast, yelling things out of his window. I'm pretty sure he came back at some point, too...but we all ducked and stayed still, kind of... Haha, anyway, then we all went home. I don't know what part it was about that night, it was probably just the whole thing, but it was so so good.

I'm very excited for today's plans, which I can't put here for fear of discovery. I love you all! Enjoy the blog, I'll try to be more frequent :)

Love, Morgan

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

that was way too amazing to put into words! and what is all this about me leaving one-liner comments? sometimes the blog just said it all too well, lol. anyway, i hope we have many more nights like that in the future. :D

Roberto Lerma said...

le gasp! a Morgan blog? holy cow! and yeah the stomp was pretty cool. sounds like you guys had a fun time at the bleachers. ;) jk. lol.

Love,
Berto

Anonymous said...

ugh i was in this story but not mentioned.. i must suck like that. your blogs make me happy yet sad. but im happy your FINALLY blogging... jeeze

Love,
Randalynn