Monday, February 19, 2007

What Does This Even Mean?

Sometimes I wonder in illness if you are truly out of tune with what is going on around you, or if you are actually more in tune with a world that is always present but never there. Is everyone moving faster than us when we are sick... the world passing us by while harshly ignoring our faltering steps to push on so as not to leave its destined course? Or are we part of another world at that point, one that moves slower and leaves room for caring about things that would have previously been forgotten?

I'm not sure which it is, but I feel like a little bit of both right now. You'd think that I'd be too braindead to want to think about many things, but really, I'm analyzing stuff more than I should be. I hate this situation because it's making it impossible for me to do homework and I'm also coming up with ridiculous ideas. Ah, I feel like I shouldn't have even written a blog now, there's no sense in this and I'm just making myself sound dumb :). Anyway, I suppose I'll leave this on for a couple days, just in case my faithful blog readers... Jeb and Hammah... want to read it, but I'm sorry there's nothing of value to get from it.

Love, Morgan

9 comments:

Jennifer said...

best unofficial date i've been on, lol.

Anonymous said...

you should blog more... i love you.

Hannah said...

this blog was confusing, but it sort of made sense in a weird way... lol.

Jennifer said...

i agree....yes blog more. lol

Jennifer said...

blog blog blog

Hannah said...

dear morgan please blog. :)

Erin Jo said...

morgan's crazy! i heart you! p.s. BLOG!

Morgan said...

can everyone cut me a break until the end of the week? :) or else i might die. plus, you all said i hadn't blogged since like the 7th, and i'm pretty sure that's the 19th, so there...jk

Jennifer said...

blahhhhhhhhhhhhh....guh. lol. jk. you have until sunday. and that is a threat.