I love the remember when lists so much! I'm going to try to make my own, we'll see how it goes.
Remember When:
I was inducted into the Mafia?
We stayed up late making up Mafia stories, and laughing at everything we said. We saw the koala juice.
We went to La Caille for the first time. It was filled with magic, and the greenhouse means something special to just you and I.
We ran upstairs to find our cars covered in toilet paper and saran wrap...we proceeded to take revenge.
I was too excited about the three of us all being in a relationship. I didn't know what I was doing. I never want to do that again.
You were so sweet to me, I could do nothing wrong.
You two came to see me when I got my tonsils out, taking pictures and filming videos of me pretending to laugh while we pushed the keys on my keyboard with the silly laughing sound on. I told you the poem I was writing on loratab.
You also came to see me at that time. You brought me fudge I couldn't eat. It was delicious.
You and I wrote the best emo song in the world, getting inspiration from a book on his shelf.
I tried to give you both relationship advice, even though mine ended first.
We just barely spent an afternoon playing with a certain little puppy. I love your big family.
I love your face.
You comforted me this summer, even when it was your own mom, and not mine.
Both of you said you would do anything I needed after she died. That's why you're my best friends.
We went to the carnival together. You know I helped you because I love you :)
You and I always argued (and still do) about getting shotgun, but it's all fun and games.
I filled your empty spaces.
You loved that I'm a hippy.
If things were different, I'd have had, or would still have a big crush on you.
And you.
I used to think she was annoying.
He used to make me really mad, I couldn't stand seeing you hurt.
Oh man, I've gotta go eat Christmas dinner, but there will be a part 2, this is too much fun.
Love, Morgan
3 comments:
I love love love reading these lists. I think that everyone should do a part 2. Ha ha.
Love,
Britta
yay filling empty spaces :D
Love,
Berto
haha. i think i'm going to do a part 2 right now. but i do love your list. i love memories. and i'm glad i can share mine with you, and jennifer, and all of our other friends. so lets just let me be cheesy for a second. and i'll say that i love you, morgan brown! let's make some more amazing memories with everyone!
Post a Comment