Of course with the holidays, I've been very busy. I attempted to get a head start because with school it seems to be a trend to focus only on finals and then all of a sudden it's Christmas! I wasn't as effective as I'd hoped, but at least I wasn't scrambling around on Christmas Eve. Still hoping to move more and more toward a more personal, peaceful, less materialistic and commercial Christmastime. Maybe if I remind myself to start sometime in early fall, all of the gifts I give can be homemade.
I started a new, but only temporary, job as a runner for a law firm. I like it quite a bit, due to the busyness and the variety of things I do. I often get lots of exercise too, on days where I have a lot of walking runs all around town. It ends next week though, as school is going to start back up and I just can't fit those stubborn 3 hour art classes around my work schedule.
I hope all of you have been having a joyful and peaceful holiday <3


No comments:
Post a Comment