I made some really delicious stuffed acorn squash last night. It felt just like fall. It was the first time I had used a slow cooker, and I loved how it filled my little condo with yummy smells for hours. It had wild rice, feta, tomato, lots of wonderful seasoning, and pumpkin seeds, which I would leave out next time only because the texture didn't go well with everything else.

I learned how to fold a paper crane and I made a lot, a lot to hang above my bed. G loves what our room is starting to look like, and I would have to agree it is the most peaceful room in our little home. It is a soft, light, quiet place to be.
There is a print shop in my tiny little hometown!! I discovered them at an annual art/craft fair and was very excited.
I love everything from their 2011 Calendar

To their Bonjour bulldog print

To their clever cards and everything else!!

So awesome.
2 comments:
wow, that acorn squash looks amazing!! i want some :). love your posts...keep them coming! :) :)
that's my cousin's print shop!!!!!
cute blog, by the way. :) and life sure is beautiful.
Post a Comment