thanks for your comment!! :) haha I know what you mean though about the process of photography and blogging. It's been such an (expensive) process for me as well. Got my mac a whole year ago and I finally gave in this year and bought the flickr pro membership. But you can definitely join for free!! there is just a limit on how many photos you can upload. You should join!! :).
2 comments:
i love this photo!!...are you on flickr btw??
thanks for your comment!! :) haha I know what you mean though about the process of photography and blogging. It's been such an (expensive) process for me as well. Got my mac a whole year ago and I finally gave in this year and bought the flickr pro membership. But you can definitely join for free!! there is just a limit on how many photos you can upload. You should join!! :).
Post a Comment