I just love movies. I'm pretty sure Elizabethtown has the greatest soundtrack ever. And Once. Ah... So the movies that I want to own right now (that I can think of):
Moulin Rouge
V for Vendetta
Once
Donnie Darko (director's cut)
That's all I can think of right now (I'm kind of sleepy), but I know there are more, lol. Also I'd really like a Vedera album. So if anyone feels like buying me anything... haha, just kidding :)
Oh, and Jeb, Hannah, and I thought it would be great to have a Land Before Time marathon, because Jeb has pretty much all of them I think. It'll be epic; you know you'd love to come. More info later, I guess. Before this blog gets too boring, I will just give my love to you all, and say goodbye. My love to you all, goodbye.
"Like an envelope, a hollow figurine, and a coffin, a refrigerator can hold all sorts of things, and they may turn out to be very important depending on what kind of day you are having. A refrigerator may hold an icepack, for example, which would be important if you had been wounded. A refrigerator may hold a bottle of water, which would be important if you were dying of thirst. And a refrigerator may hold a basket of strawberries, which would be important if a maniac said to you, 'If you don't give me a basket of strawberries right now, I'm going to poke you with this large stick.'" -Lemony Snicket
5 comments:
crazy maniac. I love everything I find in the fridge.
o morgan.
i love you.
i miss seeing you daily?
can we play soon?
k well when are you not too cool for natalie?
((i know it is never... but if you could possibly spare an afternoon or so i am sure it would be enjoyable))
loves alot.
--natalie
ps. donnie darko is possibly one of my top five.
V for Vendetta is great. Oh so very great. We should do something on the 5th of November to celebrate :)
I love Norgan!
Love,
Berto
the 5th of November was the day me and Nick Calderwood started dating... I don't really celebrate it. Haha.
But I definatly love that movie as well as Moulin Rouge. Definatly a fav.
Love, Randalynn
Post a Comment