Wednesday, November 08, 2006
Ouch
So I don't really know what to say right now. I'm truly and utterly crushed. Completely. I can literally feel pain in my chest like someone is squeezing my heart into nothingness. Why do things like this have to happen? Someone says that they are doing something because it's in your best interest, yet it's completely the opposite of what's best for you. In reality, they are stripping away from your grasp something you've devoted yourself to for the longest time, something you have passion for, and that you can't imagine your life without. In trying to save you from working hard at something only to be shot down, they are really breaking your heart. Who is to say though, that if you had the chance, that you wouldn't succeed? Does passion and determination not count for anything? One side of me is so destroyed that thoughts come into my head about whether it's even worth it to try at anything anymore. I've always been told that if I set my mind to something, I can do it...anything! Yet I've done just that and failed miserably. A bigger side of me though, has become even more determined to finally get what I want. It's pushing me to look inside for the tiny bit of confidence I may still have left and use it to work my heart out all year to go back and try to prove those that don't believe in me wrong. Ugh, conclusion: I'm sad and broken beyond all reason, but tomorrow might be a brighter day. If not tomorrow, then one will have to come soon...I hope.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Give me names and I will hire my ninja Spiva to "take care of them". Mwahaha. I love you Morgan and I'm sorry about those jerks. You are the best player I know. And I love your face.
Love,
Britta
well, i'm thinking no one comments you cause you haven't blogged basically since august. lol.
Post a Comment