So my mission trip was really, really fun. I met some amazing little kids that just touched me so much in the way they looked up to me and how excited they were to come to VBS. They were all so cute and different. I wanted to take a couple home with me :) The one thing that dissapointed me was that there was a little gossip and such going on between people. There was anger and discomfort and it wasn't cool at all. We were on a mission trip to serve God, not talk about each other behind backs!! I got frustrated with how "apart" everyone seemed to me, especially when I was dealing with a situation at home that is even still upsetting me. It all worked out though, we had a big meeting about everything and then went to the Quiet Place and prayed together for a long time. After that, everything went awesome. I miss many people from that group.
The concert tonight was absolutely amazing! I really needed it to go well, and it did! Despite the little bit of rain that came down right as the guy before us was finishing and as we did our first song. To be funny we did a song that says in short to let the rain pour over us, and ironically as we sung that the rain stopped. The whole thing went really well though. Tons of people showed up with their picnic dinners to sit and listen. And the bands that we scheduled were all good! Especially the last one, I made sure to get a cd. Anyway, that's how my last few weeks have been...completely filled with God, which is how it should be :)
Love, Morgan
1 comment:
wow. Morgan we might have to start referring to you as the "random cute children" lady. haha. first skunks now little kids. haha im proud.
Post a Comment