Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Baby Skunks and Other Things...

Ok, so I guess I'm somewhat conforming and getting a blog. Just so I can comment on Jennifer, Hannah, and Besto's sites though...I'm kind of disappointed in the lack of good site templates. I don't really like mine, but I didn't want to use one that my friends already had (Jennifer's...), so I guess I'm out of luck. Alright, now for more important things:

It was a week ago today that Tommy found the baby skunks and they are getting so big! I guess goat's milk is good for them... Anyway, I'm getting so attached. The day that we let little Pepe and Andy free (if we do...) will be a sad, sad day. Oh, and for everyone's information, baby skunks can in fact spray. Mr. Skunk Expert (supposedly) says they can't, but he would be wrong, seeing as Pepe sprayed Tommy's dog when she attacked them. They just trust us enough that they don't spray us I guess. I love them! They follow us around, especially when Sarah wears her black and white converses, and when left alone for too long, they make little...um...warbling noises? Yeah, and the best feeling is when they've just finished eating out of the little bottles, and they curl up in my lap and go to sleep. They are so cute and soft and they just have complete trust in Tommy, Sarah, Grant and I. Yeah...definitely attached. Most people probably think that the last thing they'd be attached too is a skunk, but I guess that's how life works, and I don't mind a bit.

Morgan

4 comments:

Roberto Lerma said...

haha Pepe..sweet name. man that makes me want a baby skunk (seriously). you should show me one someday cause now you got me all curious. and yes this site is very lacking in templates.

Jennifer said...

Lol, man I am so dissapointed in Mr. Skunxpert! Or maybe they're just getting old enough that they can spray now? Either way, I'm almost jealous of your bond with the skunkies! I'm glad you have a blog now! And I'm scared for you to leave on your mission trip....what would I do without you for that long?

Hannah said...

Dear Norgan.... haha. yay. you conformed! :) I knew you'd do it someday. :P So I want to see a baby skunk now. BUT, they probably wouldn't like me, and spray me. haha. oh well. Anyway. if possible, we should do something before you leave on your mission trip! gotta go. Much love, Hammah

Kelsey said...

Awwww Morgan... you and your skunks... so I guess you're the new "Skunk Expert" or as Hannah put it... you're just the skunk lady! haha. way too funny. and I've completely decided that I pretty much miss you all because bugging Kyle is really not that fun with you and Hannah and Jennifer...