Saturday, April 30, 2011

Bright Star

Hello!

I've had to let my blog fall to the wayside for the past month as school got busier and busier while drawing near to finals. Now though, I'm finished for the summer (aside from one more test next Thursday morning)! There isn't a great deal to fill you in on, aside from me turning 21 a couple of weeks ago. Woohoo! I'm very excited for this summer, as I already have plans for mine and the husbeard's first anniversary, photographing a wedding in Idaho, traveling to the Redwoods to camp with family and see my sister-in-law get married to her sweetheart of 6 years, many cooking adventures using local farmers market goods, lots of condo renovations, making videos with my bestie J, adding more images to a series that I turned in for a final in order to get a solo exhibition later this year, exploring more of the goodness this sweet city has to offer, and so many more adventures.

For today, I leave you with these lovely images from the film Bright Star. It took my breath away to see the main character resting in her airy bedroom surrounded by so many fluttering butterflies. I've always wanted to raise some butterflies in my room.


*


*


*

They remind me a little of my wedding, when the husbeard and I got to play with the butterflies my mother got for us to release that day.


*

Love.

No comments: