Monday, August 02, 2010

100

So the main reason I haven't blogged... is because I've been really intimidated by this being my 100th post. Yes, I know. Kind of lame that I've had this blog for some five years or something and this is only post number 100. But it's true. I've been trying to think of something amazing, but instead I'm just going to get number 1-0-0 over with so that I feel like I can write normal blogs.

Here's a photo I shot recently.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

girl, I hear you on the formatting of the blog. I really don't know what I'm doing either when it comes to formatting/html. What helps me the most, honestly, is just googling and googling until I find a step-by-step answer/formula etc. The nice thing about the blog world is that whatever you want to do or whatever questions you have, someone has probably done it before and has an answer.